Bad weekend for Mojo and results, but by late this afternoon things were turned around.
I was supposed to be at the Chomsley festival, however getting a late night after breaking (read attempting to fix) both cars, waking up to late, not weather happy and generally a long week at work all conspired to make me miss the show on Saturday and Sunday.
It wasn’t till 3pm’ish on Sunday that I finally unpacked the cars dried the tent out from last weekend and got to work on the cars. The good news is that the rear cross member came off nice and easy and yes the middle rubber was naff, so I changed it for the new one I got at billing for £5.
I also played with the exhaust, alas that didn’t help at all its louder than it ever was LOL… Anyway tools away shed still to tidy but its Beer time.