Well another sunny weekend over and done with and what have I got done? “Lots” in a word.
I have changed the flywheel over on the engine for Marvin, and done a trial fit with the gearbox (it fits this time).
I managed also to collect another wing for a HB so that’s one side of Ray taken care of. At the same time I managed to get me two sets of core plugs (so that’s you taken care of Nick), I also picked up another “old” (looking) HB gearbox, after taking the cover off I found it was all brand new parts! such a shame. That may yet appear on RAY.
Lots was done to Marvin, he was turned around ready for his new engine and I slipped on the Cream wheel off RAY, and sorted some more of the interior, some of the wiring and took the brave step in removing the gearbox cross member form the car (its did strip the threads thank god) but it needs a ready good clean and repaint before it goes back on. Once that is done I will have it just about ready to go with the engine fitting.