Today It stopped raining, which was good, so I decided to have a good look at the trailer, Ive stripped it down to its chassis and wheels, as all the wood was wet rotten and smelly, so I will need to make a new floor and side for it, easy enough, just get tome plywood cut to size and bolt it all in.
So I unloaded the car out came the grille radiator and with the hand of a chap walking past on the street the front sub frame. I immediately set about fitting the radiator, and grille. After fitting the radiator i filled it with water and watched it pour out 100’s of pin holes DAMN, so that’s back out again and retro fit the old HA radiator, the new one in the bin.
I also noticed the fuel lines were a bit iffy so spent a while swapping them all over for new rubber, which is a good thing. Gave the engine a run for 10 minutes all is well with that thank god.
I need to sort the outside store box out, as most of the items in it are now damp and that’s not good in the long run for anything, lets just hope better weather gets here soon.