I played with the Move this morning and decided it was time to fix the gear linkage. The gearstick wobbles everywhere and its sometimes hard to find a gear, it turns out all it was is a bush out of place. Circled in red below is the bush in question. I have popped fit back in place, which was harder than it looks.
I also replaced some of the wiring harness behind the dash, as it had been cut up to retro fit a radio that didn’t have an ISO adaptor. They had made a right pigs ear of it, but as I managed to obtain a scrap Move for parts, it was one of the first jobs to ensure it was removed and put to one said safe before I got too excited about smashing things up!
I also fitted a new front number plate, a new wing mirror and an indicator (as they has cracks) and fitted the after market clock (as this car doesn’t even have a clock!)