Well I managed to finish off the front brakes, all new cylinders, shoes, bearings greased up and adjusted, all is well at the front end. Just the flexible hoses to find and swap over, always better safe than sorry.
I also oiled all the door hinges and locks, and attempted to make the best of the rear boot VAUXHALL badge. It was buckled so I removed it and straightened it, but its doesn’t look great, so I shall be on the look out for a better badge.
On the Alarm front the Siren is now fitted to the car, I still have to run the wires down to the controller in the cabin. I have also sorted out the main power feed to the controller. I hope tomorrow to locate the controller up under the dash with all its parts. I shall also pop over in the AM to Leicester to collect all the other parts, for RAY, that the previous owner has since found.
Its just amazing how much I have managed to get done in just two days, the work I have done would of taken 2 / 3 weeks sat on the drive.