After the bank holiday weekend of stripping the shed down and replacing it all back in some order. This seems to indicate the shed is too small or I have too much tatt, needless to say I decided it was time to throw away a lot of things that I had just kept for that “I might need this” reasons. Luckily for me next door has a skip for some rubbish they are getting rid or, so a quick chat and in went all my old tatt.
This now means I have space on the workbench and as the paint on the HA is far from done, I have decided to get back to the engines. There are three engines left all are 1159cc’s two have the bottom ends fully rebuilt, one bottom end to finish off.
The above block has been re-honned, new cam bearings, and when the crank come back It is ready to reassemble.