A weekly report
Rain again all this week so nothing done to the engine or fuel tank on Marvin, however I have done the base of the rear seat and the passenger seat.
I managed to pick up off eBay a complete seat of seat covers for a HA in the right colour, near mint! A once in a life time chance to get the right seats at the right time.
Here is the Front Passenger seat after a few hours of recovering, in other work I finally got the last small part in the post and finished the bottom end of the first engine. I also got it painted perfect! Mind you its made a mess of the workbench, will have to get that sorted ASAP
The head is at the engineer’s being skimmed (up the compression ratio) the heads ported and will have a new set of valves, rockers, valve springs and once fitted and painted the engine is ready. Time to find good winter storage..