A long day in the shed
I spent most of today catching up with all those little jobs I should of done ages ago, I replaced the engine mounts and added some bolts this time to Cheesy (as they were missing) cleaned up the HT Leads and made sure the ignition system was sorted correctly. I also replaced a few exhaust mounts, the odd nut and bolt etc as required. I just leaves the interior to clean up and sort out.
Here is the car as it stands today:
I also finished off the bottom end of the 1057cc engine, sump all painted and new gaskets fitted, and started the cleaning up of the head, I think I could have this engine finished in no time at all.
I do however think the arrival of the GT will slow things down on the engine front.