1159cc Engine update
Tonight I stripped and repainted the sump, amazingly this sump still has the welded on metal tabs to hold the wiring loom in place, almost unheard of these days with rust and the like.
I also started the head, very quickly I decided that the exhaust valves were way to covered in carbon for me to bother to clean so its new valves in the head. The inlet valves however polished up very well and its now time to lap things in. I have looked out a set of springs for the right engine, some collets and retainer caps, ready. all I need to find now is the nuts, washers and buckets that I stashed in a safe place (so safe I cannot find them yet LOL) With any luck the head should be done for start to middle of the week, then its just find the odd parts to bolt it all together ready to deliver to Kat.