Right now the 1159 engine is all done and dusted just awaiting collection, I thought it time to get a load more engines out and stripped ready for action, one was a bare block I got some time back its a HA 1057 block. Its now all cleaned fresh core plugs, new cam bearings and re bored to match the set of pistons I have.
Here are the matched pistons for this block. they are Plus 0.040″ oversize.
Next I need to get the other 1057cc engine picked up form Telford, and strip that down for the camshaft conrods and crank, get them all sized up with new bearings.
I am also rebuilding Mikes (viva Outlaws) old 1256cc engine and today I finished off the bottom end, the camshaft went in with new tappets as the old ones were a bit nasty. I have also used a normal 1256cc camshaft nothing fruity. This 1256 engine is to the right of the picture.
In other news I am getting loads of great help with Marvin’s engine development and some new trick parts should be available to fit later in the season, sooner rather than later I hope. More on this at the time when I have the parts and done some tweaking around.